[Moderated by Matt Jones]
The story of the 2012-13 college basketball season (sort of) Wyoming Cowboys lost last night to Boise State and fall to 13-1.
The University of Kentucky Basketball team continues to inexplicably fall in the polls as the Cats now sit at 32nd right behind Maryland who we beat what seems like oh so long ago. Fun Fact: Maryland is actually 13-1, so we are their only loss. I’m assuming that wins over Vanderbilt and Texas A&M should catapult the Cats into the next top 25 but you never know. Here’s the latest rankings:
AP Week 10:
|16||San Diego State||12-2||591|
|20||North Carolina State||12-2||438|
1) Big Ten: 6 Teams Ranked – Average Ranking of 10.667
2) Big East: 5 Teams Ranked – Average Ranking of 13.4
3) Mountain West: 3 Teams Ranked – Average Ranking of 21.667
4) SEC: 2 Teams Ranked – Average Ranking of 10.5
5) ACC: 2 Teams Ranked – Average Ranking of 10.5
6) Big 12: 2 Teams Ranked – Average Ranking of 12
The PAC 12 still find itself outside of the top 6 in these power rankings and the Missouri Valley Conference is knocking on the door with Wichita State and Creighton both in the top 23. The story now is still the Mountain West, however, as Wyoming is/was threatening to join UNLV, New Mexico, San Diego State as the fourth team in the top 25 out of the conference.
[powered by WordPress.]
32 queries. 0.534 seconds