[Moderated by Matt Jones]
If you thought last night was crazy, I can’t imagine what Monday holds. But before we get there, we’re going to Tarantino this and take a look at what some of the fans were saying BEFORE last night’s game. Ally and Kristen hung out at Local Taco and talked to some of the fans (UK & U of L) that were awaiting entrance into any of the bars on Limestone. The conversation ranges all kinds of subjects, and they even talk with KSR College (and everyone’s really) favorite, Stone Cold Willow. So while you’re recovering from Saturday night, take a listen to this podcast to prep yourself for the next two days. Enjoy!
Gameday Countdown to Tipoff includes, but is not limited to:
-Kristen explains her Final Four prep kit.
- A shirt wearing dog named Cannabis almost gets run over
- One fan makes multiple wardrobe changes
- A few clips from Friday’s KSR radio show
- A fairly tame U of L fan explains why he’s in Lexington and not Louisville
- The Louisville fan also gets a drink spilled on him
- Stone Cold Willow names #1 on the “Stone Cold Willow Hit List”
- An entire family (with a wonderful story) sits down with the gang
**Special shout out to our producer, Richmond Bramblet. Follow him on Twitter, he’s the man: @rbramblet
**If you subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, please feel free to leave a rating, and maybe we can move this up on the charts so other people can find it as well!
**Another special shout out to Kidd Russell, a Chicago musician who kindly allowed us to use his music for our podcast. Check out more of his stuff at http://www.kiddrussellmusic.com ; Twitter: @KiddRussell
[powered by WordPress.]
32 queries. 0.492 seconds